If you are warm-blooded, you are stunned by what is happening in New Orleans. Sitting here in drought-stricken Illinois, I can't fathom streets filled with water. I can't fathom sitting on my roof with my children, praying for a helicopter rescue. I cannot imagine watching my kids cry from hunger. I can, however, make a difference--and so can you.

The McCormick Tribune Foundation Hurricane Katrina Relief Campaign has offered to match donations up to $2,000,000 at 50 cents on the dollar. If you are able to contribute $5, they turn it into $7.50 - and on and on. They are also covering all administrative costs, so your contribution will be spent only on relief efforts.

Click here to make a donation through the McCormick Tribune Foundation Hurricane Relief Campaign--if you can possibly pitch in.

Comments

0 Response to 'Send Help Through McCormick Tribune Foundation'