- According to the lates Gallup poll: W's job approval rating = 40 percent
- W's handling of Hurricane Katrina = 41 percent approval rating.
- W's handling of foreign affairs = 38 percent approval rating.
- W's handling of the economy = 35 percent approval rating.
- W's handling of the situation in Iraq= 32 percent approval rating.
- The number of people who say that Bush is honest and trustworthy = 47 percent
- The number who say he is a strong and decisive leader = 49 percent (these 49 % represent those who are obviously consistantly drunk before breakfast on any given day).
- And the Kicker: Gallup asked respondents, "Just your best guess, do you think George W. Bush has taken steps to help victims of Hurricane Katrina -- mostly because he sincerely cares about the victims, or mostly for political reasons?" Fifty-six percent said Bush acted mostly for political reasons, while while 42 percent said he sincerely cares about the victims.
Who of us would not be fired by now if we perfromed this poorly??